Central Carolina Community Foundation and Columbia Metropolitan Magazine presented the fourth annual Best of Philanthropy Awards: Honoring Our Community Champions at our Annual Celebration on November 14, 2013.
The purpose of these awards is to honor ordinary people in our community who are making significant contributions through their life’s work. Every day people in our community make a difference. We celebrate these people who make giving back a priority for themselves, their family or their business.
The 2013 Honorees:
- Individual Champion - Ann Driggers
- Family Champions - Ervin and Linda Yarrell
- Group Champions - Junior Woman's Club of Columbia
- Local Business Champions - Columbia Eye Clinic
- Student Champions - Swansea High School JAG Students
- David W. Robinson Catalyst Award - PASOs
Thank you to our generous sponsors for their support!