Central Carolina Community Foundation (CCCF) is a public foundation with assets of $150+ million and an active and varied grants program of more than $12 million annually. We are dedicated... Read More
The Midlands’ Local Center For Philanthropy
Central Carolina Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization that links charitable people and businesses with areas of need in our community.
We were founded in September 1984 by business leaders who wanted to establish a permanent endowment that would enhance the lives of residents in the Midlands.
Our mission is to promote, facilitate and increase philanthropy to create a sustainable impact within our community through responsible giving.
To fulfill our mission, we:
- Encourage individuals, families and businesses to partner with us to fulfill their charitable goals
- Make grants to support community issues in the Midlands of SC and, through our generous donors, throughout the world
- Steward $150 million in assets across more than 400 charitable funds with our Trustees’ oversight
- Convene people to strengthen our community
- Collaborate to develop creative solutions for community needs
- Nurture and strengthen community organizations
- Build a substantial endowment to provide for community needs for generations to come
Serving the Midlands
The Community Foundation serves donors and organizations in the following 11 counties in the Midlands: