Central Carolina Community Foundation, the Midlands’ local center for philanthropy, has awarded $19,500 to 10 local nonprofit organizations to address top community needs. The grants were awarded through the Beyond... Read More
The Midlands’ Local Center For Philanthropy
Central Carolina Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization that links charitable people and businesses with areas of need in our community.
We were founded in September 1984 by business leaders who wanted to establish a permanent endowment that would enhance the lives of residents in the Midlands.
Our mission is to promote, facilitate and increase philanthropy to create a sustainable impact within our community through responsible giving.
To fulfill our mission, we:
- Encourage individuals, families and businesses to partner with us to fulfill their charitable goals
- Make grants to support community issues in the Midlands of SC and, through our generous donors, throughout the world
- Steward $150 million in assets across more than 400 charitable funds with our Trustees’ oversight
- Convene people to strengthen our community
- Collaborate to develop creative solutions for community needs
- Nurture and strengthen community organizations
- Build a substantial endowment to provide for community needs for generations to come
Serving the Midlands
The Community Foundation serves donors and organizations in the following 11 counties in the Midlands: