Central Carolina Community Foundation is now accepting scholarship applications through March 5, 2020, for the 2021-2022 school year. More than 175 scholarship opportunities are available, totaling over $500,000. Interested students... Read More
The Midlands’ Local Center For Philanthropy
Central Carolina Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization that links charitable people and businesses with areas of need in our community.
We were founded in September 1984 by business leaders who wanted to establish a permanent endowment that would enhance the lives of citizens in the Midlands.
Our mission is to promote, facilitate, and increase philanthropy to create a sustainable impact within our community through responsible giving.
To fulfill our mission, we:
- Encourage individuals, families, and businesses to partner with us to fulfill their charitable goals
- Make grants to support community issues in the Midlands of SC and, through our generous donors, throughout the world
- Steward $140 million in assets across more than 400 charitable funds with our Trustees oversight
- Convene people to strengthen our community
- Collaborate to develop creative solutions for community needs
- Nurture and strengthen community organizations
- Build a substantial endowment to provide for community needs for generations to come
Serving the Midlands
The Community Foundation serves donors and organizations in the following 11 counties in the Midlands: