Depraved hate crimes are committed with a “reckless disregard of the consequences or those affected,” recalled Cheri Thompson, founder of Healing Species, a lesson she remembers vividly... Read More
FY24 Grants Overview Session
CCCF will hosted a virtual Grants Overview Session August 15, 2023 for nonprofits located in the Foundation’s 11-county service area. To watch the recording, click here. To view the presentation, click here.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from Central Carolina Community Foundation. All interested applicants must use our online grant portal to apply for grants. Review our Grant Portal Tutorial here.
To receive a grant from Central Carolina Community Foundation, all organizations must have the following information readily available. The Foundation may request these documents at any time during the application process and/or after receiving funds.
- Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) tax exemption letter OR fiscal sponsorship agreement
- Charitable registration letter from the South Carolina Secretary of State’s Public Charities Section or a current letter stating that our organization is exempt from registration
- Vision, Values and Mission Statement
- Audited Financial Statements (Form 990)
- Staff Listing
- Board of Directors Roster
In addition, per each application’s specific requirements, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Program Plan and Evaluation Form – DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
- Program Budget Form – DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
- Bank Information Request Form – CCCF issues grants via ACH. To update or submit your bank information, please email Shantrell Mitchell to request an ACH Information Form.
Please review our terms and conditions for grant awards before you apply.
After your organization is awarded a grant, you may also be asked to submit the following forms: