During this season of gratitude, we take time to offer our thanks for your unwavering support during an unprecedented and turbulent year. The pandemic has been an unequivocal reminder of... Read More
To receive a grant from Central Carolina Community Foundation, all organizations must have the following information readily available. The Foundation may request these documents at any time during the application process and/or after receiving funds.
- Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) tax exemption letter OR fiscal sponsorship agreement
- Charitable registration letter from the South Carolina Secretary of State’s Public Charities Section or a current letter stating that our organization is exempt from registration
- Vision, Values and Mission Statement
- Audited Financial Statements (Form 990)
- Current Strategic Plan
- Current Annual Report
- Staff Listing
- Board of Directors Roster
In addition, per each application’s specific requirements, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Program Plan and Evaluation Form – DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
- Program Budget Form – DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
- Bank Information Request Form – DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
Please review our terms and conditions for grant awards before you apply.
After your organization is awarded a grant, you may also be asked to submit the following forms: