Fred Harmon started his scholarship fund to foster a new generation of civic-minded innovators.Read more
Greater Chapin Community Endowment
Greater Chapin Community Endowment (GCCE) is a publicly funded endowment founded by and for the people living in Chapin, Ballentine, White Rock, Peak, Prosperity and other nearby communities. GCCE provides grants for a broad range of charitable needs in their community.
Apply for a Grant
Greater Chapin Community Endowment, an affiliate of Central Carolina Community Foundation, accepts grant request letters from nonprofit organizations who serve the Greater Chapin area: Ballentine, Chapin, Little Mountain, Peak, Prosperity and White Rock. Grant requests shall not exceed $3,000.
Greater Chapin Community Endowment is looking for organizations who:
- Develop competencies and skills enabling individuals to live fuller, more productive lives in the Greater Chapin community
- Leverage other funding through the use of matching grants
- Provide opportunities for underserved populations
- Demonstrate systems or approaches to build on individual, family, or community strengths
An organization may only submit one application. If awarded a grant, an organization must agree to recognize the Greater Chapin Community Endowment as the source of the award, and share on all forms of social media in which the organization participates, in press releases or news coverage of events, and listed as a sponsor on promotional information.
Your organization should currently have, and be able to provide upon request, the following documents:
- An Internal Revenue Service 501(c)(3) determination letter
- A charitable registration letter from the Secretary of State
- Operating by-laws and articles of incorporation
- A vision, values and mission statement
- Audited financial statements
- Recent IRS Form 990
- An organizational chart
- A conflict of interest policy
- A whistleblower policy
Click here to apply.
2018 Grant Timeline
February 15, 2018 – Grant Application Opens
March 22, 2018 – Grant Application Closes
Questions? Contact Jamesha Shackerford at email@example.com or 803.254.5601 x301