Resources for Nonprofits
Welcome to the Midlands Gives Nonprofit Resource Center. Here, we will provide everything you need to make the most of Midlands Gives for your organization. We're here to help your fundraising efforts on this day be successful.
2017 resources will soon be published at www.midlandsgives.org. The Foundation provides a variety of resources and tools to help you create your Midlands Gives campaign including marketing materials, sample emails, timelines, social media sample posts and more! No need to create them on your own - we do the work for you, allowing you to focus on creating a successful campaign.
2017 Registration Resources
2017 Midlands Gives Participation Agreement: Nonprofits will need to read and agree to this document with an electonic signature during the registration process
Fiscal Sponsor Letter of Support: If your organization's EIN belongs to a fiscal agent, please complete this letter, print on the fiscal agent's letterhead, and upload during your registraion process.
- Nonprofit Information Sessions Powerpoint
- Nonprofit Information Session Webinar Recording
- Twitter at the Birdhouse Handout
- Twitter at the Birdhouse Slides
- Midlands Gives 2016 Toolkit (Word) | Includes timelines, social media posts, sample emails and letters and more!
- Midlands Gives 2016 Toolkit (PDF)
- Midlands Gives Prizes & Rules
- Donor FAQ
- Twitter at the Birdhouse Event Flyer
- Download the Aflac Duck Coloring Activity: Color the Aflac Duck and bring copies to hang on our display at Spirit Communication Park. Or, post a selfie with your picture on social media.
- Midlands Gives Brand Guidelines
- How Do I Upgrade My Browser
- Storytelling Guide
- Nonprofit Marketing Guide by Kivi Leroux Miller
- Canva- Free, easy to use design website. A great resource for social media graphics.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 803.254.5601 and press #4.