Fred Harmon started his scholarship fund to foster a new generation of civic-minded innovators.Read more
Scholarship Award Information
Congratulations on receiving a scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year! Your hard work and perseverance has paid off.
In order to finalize your scholarship award, you must complete a Scholarship Award Form by June 23, 2017. You will need the information below to complete the form:
- Your contact information
- Address and phone number of your educational institution’s Financial Aid Office
- In addition, you will need to upload the following documents:
- Spring 2017 final transcript (does not need to be official)
- Personal thank-you note for each scholarship you received. This letter should be addressed to the scholarship fundholder (not Central Carolina Community Foundation). This note must be hand-signed. Your note will be forwarded to the donor responsible for this scholarship fund.
- June 23, 2017 – deadline to submit Scholarship Award Form (You must submit this form by the deadline in order for your scholarship to be awarded.)
- July 17, 2017 – scholarship checks are mailed to educational institutions
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jamesha Shackerford at 803-254-5601, ext. 301 or Jamesha@yourfoundation.org