During the cold winter months, many of us enjoy snuggling under cozy blankets, relaxing by a warm fire or consuming comfort food that warms our bodies. But for some Sumter... Read More
Interested Applicants must be a:
- Resident of Lancaster County, South Carolina
- High School Senior attending: Andrew Jackson High School, Lancaster High School, Buford High School, or Indian Land High School
- A cumulative high school grade point average of 3.25 or better on a 5.0 scale.
- Academic merit as reflected in the applicant’s prior academic performance and performance accepted tests designed to measure aptitude and ability for college work.
- Leadership ability as evidenced by involvement in school and community activities.
1. Complete online application. Please be prepared to include the following items on the application:
- Most recent transcript. The transcript must show a cumulative GPA.
- Each applicant will be required to enter the two names of the recommenders on the application and distribute the recommendation form below to the recommender. Please see the instructions below on submitting a scholarship recommendation form.
2. Attend a personal interview with the Seth Muennich Scholarship Committee.
Seth Muennich Scholarship Timeline
- December 7, 2020 – Application Opened
- February 12, 2021 – Application Closed
Applicants must submit on their online application the name of two individuals who will complete a recommendation form on their behalf. Applicants are responsible for distributing the scholarship recommendation form below to his/her recommenders.
Instructions for Recommender:
Your candid assessment of the applicant will assist the Scholarship Selection Committee in its evaluation.
Please note: a letter of recommendation will not be accepted in lieu of the recommendation form.
The recommendation form is due no later than February 12, 2021.