Cyberwoven is a local company based in Columbia providing digital expertise to their clients.Read more
Seth Muennich Scholarship
- Applicants must be a:
- Resident of Lancaster County, South Carolina
- High School Senior attending: Andrew Jackson High School, Lancaster High School, Buford High School, or Indian Land High School
- Applicants must have a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.25 or better on a 5.0 scale
- Academic merit as reflected in the applicant's prior academic performance and performance accepted tests designed to measure aptitude and ability for college work.
- Leadership ability as evidence by involvement in school and community activities.
1. Complete online application. Please be prepared to include the following items on the application:
- Most recent transcript. Transcript must show cumulative GPA
- Each applicant will be required to enter the two names of the recommenders on the application and distribute the recommendation form below to the recommender. Please see the instructions below on submitting a scholarship recommendation form.
2. Attend a personal interview with the Seth Muennich Scholarship Committee.
How to submit a Scholarship Recommendation Form
Please note: a letter of recommendation will not be accepted in lieu of the recommendation form. Each recommender must submit their completed form at the link below. Recommendations are due no later than February 12, 2019.
Instructions for Applicant:
- Applicants must submit the names of two individuals who will complete a recommendation form on their behalf on their online application
- Applicants are responsible for distributing the scholarship recommendation form to his/her recommenders
Instructions for Recommender:
Submit your completed scholarship recommendation form using this online form.
Your candid assessment of the applicant will assist the Scholarship Selection Committee in their evaluation. The recommendation form is due no later than February 12, 2019.
Seth Muennich Scholarship Application Timeline
- December 3, 2018 – Application Opens
- February 12, 2019 – Application Closes