The One SC Fund grant program is currently closed. In the event of a natural disaster in South Carolina, check back here to apply.
History of the One SC Fund
The One SC Fund is a statewide disaster response fund that supports nonprofit organizations providing relief and recovery assistance after state-declared disasters. The Fund was first activated by Governor Haley after the 2015 historic flood and since supported South Carolinians through Hurricanes Matthew (2016) and Florence (2018). In response to the flood and hurricanes, the One SC Fund has:
- awarded more than $5,600,000.
- repaired over 2,300 homes.
- delivered essentials needs to over 11,800 South Carolinians.
Before You Apply
Be sure to review all grant proposal guidelines prior to applying for a Disaster Relief Grant.
Apply for a Grant
The One SC Fund provides grants to nonprofits to fund disaster relief, recovery and rebuilding assistance programs from state-declared emergencies. Organizations may request up to $25,000. We are not accepting applications at this time.
Individuals are not eligible to apply.
The One SC Fund is prioritizes applications from nonprofits providing disaster relief in counties most affected by natural disasters.
The One SC Fund does not actively solicit disaster preparation grant applications; however, if you have a project that would prepare your county for a disaster, please contact Halie Brazier at [email protected].
Information for Grant Recipients
If your nonprofit received a grant from the One SC Fund, please use the link below to submit your grant report. These grants are not housed in the CCCF grant portal at this time.
Hurricane Response Grants Committee
The Foundation thanks the following members of the One SC Fund grants committee:
- Mr. Scott Wiermann, President & CEO, Community Foundation of the Lowcountry
- Mr. Paul Kohlheim, Coastal Community Foundation Board Chair
- Mr. James Burns, Partner, Nelson Mullins
- Mr. Benjamin I. Duncan II, Director, South Carolina Office of Recovery and Resiliency
- Mr. Brent Groome, Chief Executive, Marketing, Economic and Strategic Initiatives, HTC, Inc.;Waccamaw Community Foundation Trustee
- Mr. Bruce Hughes, President of the Celerian Group, BlueCross BlueShield of SC; Central Carolina Community Foundation Board Member
- Mr. Floyd Keels, Retired CEO, Santee Electric, Board Member, Eastern Carolina Community Foundation
- Ms. Bhavna Vasudeva, Vice Chair of Community Impact Committee, Central Carolina Community Foundation Board Member
- Mr. Chris Watson, Manager, Motion Industries; Owner, Learning Express